Some might call me a dick

Unseen28

To answer the thread title - a good attempt at dodging traffic which really does get in the way sometimes. These car "drivers" sometimes do think they own the road and are far too busy on their mobiles instead of paying attention to their surrounds.

I for one endorse any means possible to remind them that they are not on their own and don't really see the need abide by their half baked rules which are made to enable them to ride like zombies.

As long as you see three accidents ahead and manage to avoid all of them you're alright. AFAIC you can give it some. You are riding far too defensively. Overtaking has to be a quick and decisive manoeuvre, something to work on :wink:

Note:

Only do shit on your own. When in a group it is an entirely different kettle of fish.

Have fun!

So why is the bulk of the content still photographs of motorcycles. This would suggest that most people interpret the word "Ride" to mean their bike as in " My ride" the phrase"Readers rides" has appeared in more than one motorcycle magazine because it has a nice ring to it. I have no intention of imposing rules on anyone I am merely highlighting that I agree with the majority of posters who have posted pictures of their motorcycles rather than videos that consist mainly or cars and trees going backwards and a pair of handlebars.

So why is the bulk of the content still photographs of motorcycles.

i can post a video of my bike sitting at work or outside a pub if you want a video, but a picture of it would be just as good :thumb:

I can hear Idina Menzel in my head singing "Let it go" from Frozen again.

Please let it go so it will stop, it's borderline torture.

Nobody cares whether the section is for photos, videos, bikes or rides.

Post up some photos and videos of riders wives and we can all chill ;-)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Beefy's wife after the second one is born:

http://www.healthline.com/hlcmsresource/images/topic_centers/osteoarthritis/642x361-4-Make_an_O.jpg

Beefy's wife after the second one is born:

http://www.healthline.com/hlcmsresource/images/topic_centers/osteoarthritis/642x361-4-Make_an_O.jpg

That's what it's like after I've inserted little Beefy!

Also first one was sunroof, second is looking that way. It's all in-tact 8-)

*That hand was symbolising the carrying of a nappy bag. There's nothing sordid coming from my keyboard.

I thought it was symbolising Beefys wife holding its bottle ... No sordid thoughts here either .

• 2 weeks later...

This is so funny, I've only just seen this thread and videos lol.

I know who you are - this is my commute too from blackwall tunnel to Trafalgar square.

I've actually come into contact with you. I overtook you about 3 times on my SR 125 by taking my time and looking ahead, you kept getting yourself into silly situations and taking needless risks. To be honest I thought you were an inexperienced rider who thinks he has something to prove. You also kept shooting off from the lights. Then you would get yourself stuck and I'd come down the other side and overtake.

You should take your time a bit more, I take far less risks than you on the same commute and am faster through the traffic.

So funny to see someone on the same commute in this way lol

I have a YBR 250 now, silver and wear a red armband from my motorcycle club. It you ever see me say hello, I'll do the same ;)

I know who you are - this is my commute too from blackwall tunnel to Trafalgar square.

I've actually come into contact with you. I overtook you about 3 times on my SR 125 by taking my time and looking ahead, you kept getting yourself into silly situations and taking needless risks. To be honest I thought you were an inexperienced rider who thinks he has something to prove. You also kept shooting off from the lights. Then you would get yourself stuck and I'd come down the other side and overtake.

You should take your time a bit more, I take far less risks than you on the same commute and am faster through the traffic.

I have a YBR 250 now, silver and wear a red armband from my motorcycle club. It you ever see me say hello, I'll do the same ;)

I'll keep an eye out for you Phil, what time you normally cruising through the tunnel?

7:45 for me!

If i see you i'll stick out both legs as a hello :D

I'll keep an eye out for you Phil, what time you normally cruising through the tunnel?

7:45 for me!

If i see you i'll stick out both legs as a hello :D

My times vary mate but never around that time. It's either a lot earlier or a lot later :)