Trump Around

rob m

However bad that video paints him.. its actually worse. dangerous times ahead.

Im not sure about the world laughing.. for anyone who has given it any serious thought.. the laughter stopped when he was given the Nuclear codes. Which has happened by now.

I think the big question now is how long until he is impeached.. and what damage he can do before then.

Oh bugger, the Obama administration must really be kicking themselves for failing to deliver on all that stuff he said about working towards nuclear disarmament...

The bit where they invested $1,000,000,000,000 in modernising their nuclear arsenal must seem particularly silly in hindsight.

As a side note, I keep meaning to start an impeachment sweepstake in the office...

And let's stop being fooled by European media canonising Obama while damning Trump. God only knows the man does enough to damage his own reputation without their help, but holy hells we get a skewed version of events over here. And Obama is anything but saintly in his own multitude of ways, he just does a better job of playing the crowd than most.

I'd be very surprised if someone doesn't at least try to shoot him! :?

But all the gun nut survivalists voted for him.

Well the left has proven to be full of hypocrites in most other respects so I'm sure at least one of them won't mind pulling the trigger in place of the usual gun nuts :lol:

Everybody goes on about Trump and his appointment as President of the United States...me I think about the more amusing aspects such as, if sombody tries to shoot him do his bodyguards shout "Donald!!! Duck!!!"...

...it's the simple things I guess

Well the left has proven to be full of hypocrites in most other respects so I'm sure at least one of them won't mind pulling the trigger in place of the usual gun nuts :lol:

First, they'd have to get approval through seventeen committee stages, where each person communicates with signs. Second, they'd need to get a job to save up for a weapon.

Everybody goes on about Trump and his appointment as President of the United States...me I think about the more amusing aspects such as, if sombody tries to shoot him do his bodyguards shout "Donald!!! Duck!!!

Or not shout at all... :mrgreen: