Marriage advice needed.

Oasis

Why is she saying no?

If the answer is "because you already have one" ask her why she has multiple bags.

The answer will be "for different occasions" or something like that. Explain that's why you want another bike.

Buy the bike.

Problem solved. :-)

The thing I've never understood is the thing some women have for shoes, someone I know actually spent close to £1000 on a pair of high heels, which she couldn't wear for more than a couple of hours without them hurting her feet, essentially she was paying a lot of money to torture herself :scratch: .

If it were me I'd have spent that on something far more practical to torture myself- like a Dainese one piece :lol: .

I buy gadgets and tools like a lot of women buy shoes and bags.

Boots are my weakness however. If I want a pair of boots, I'll buy them. My bike boots were the most expensive so far however :-)

If you share every penny, then this could be where you're struggling. IMHO the best way to work it is to have a joint pot which mortgage/rent and bills come out of. each party pays an equal amount into this pot. over payment into this pot pays for our holidays. Then each party has their own money to spend and manage how they see fit. for me it goes on christmas and birthday presents for her - and for her it goes on birthday and christmas presents for her. Works very well! Seriously though with a maintained split in finances, it allows you each to pursue your own hobbies and save and spend whatever you see fit.

As a great man once said, "IT'S A TRAP". I think it was Jesus? Or Martin Luther King Jr. I forget.

But yeah my other half was selected for her approval of bikes (and some other reasons but YAY bikes). She outright pressured me to buy a second bike and was trying to convince me to put a down payment on a new bike in Colorado so that I have one waiting for me when I arrive :lol: So now I just need to encourage her to finally buy that CB1100 she's been drooling over and then we're quits :lol:

get a divorce. get as many bikes as you want. get a girl who likes bikes. marry her. buy more bikes together. sorted.

From experience I can say this is the best option. We currently have 8 bikes so I really can't see a bike loving woman saying no to the rocket 3 lol

Why is she saying no?

If the answer is "because you already have one" ask her why she has multiple bags.

The answer will be "for different occasions" or something like that. Explain that's why you want another bike.

Buy the bike.

Problem solved. :-)

The thing I've never understood is the thing some women have for shoes, someone I know actually spent close to £1000 on a pair of high heels, which she couldn't wear for more than a couple of hours without them hurting her feet, essentially she was paying a lot of money to torture herself :scratch: .

If it were me I'd have spent that on something far more practical to torture myself- like a Dainese one piece :lol: .

I buy gadgets and tools like a lot of women buy shoes and bags.

Boots are my weakness however. If I want a pair of boots, I'll buy them. My bike boots were the most expensive so far however :-)

But gadgets and tools are useful!, I don't get the love for really expensive foot torture devices, nothing wrong with a decent pair of boots though.

Im a man that loves his boys toys but on the other hand can understand the need for good footware. 1k is a insane amount for high heels. I wear new rock boots about 200 a go but thats my limit, my bike boots cost £130 was almost crying handing over that for them but acid proof, oil non slip etc I must admit was worth it. This will sound weird but my father owns about 40 pairs of expensive high heels, called me the other day saying how he brought a pair of £600 heels that were on discount! dread to think how much before discount! day later heels broke. 600 though, thats half a mediocore bike fund right there. Its ok when a lady spends stupid amounts its law of being in a relationship, I spend £40 on a new game i then sell for 35 after finishing it and get royally burnt for months, the lady spends £200 on a coat despite having many and its ok money well spent- justified. Lady logic is a language men can never speak.

Im a man that loves his boys toys but on the other hand can understand the need for good footware. 1k is a insane amount for high heels. I wear new rock boots about 200 a go but thats my limit, my bike boots cost £130 was almost crying handing over that for them but acid proof, oil non slip etc I must admit was worth it. This will sound weird but my father owns about 40 pairs of expensive high heels, called me the other day saying how he brought a pair of £600 heels that were on discount! dread to think how much before discount! day later heels broke. 600 though, thats half a mediocore bike fund right there. Its ok when a lady spends stupid amounts its law of being in a relationship, I spend £40 on a new game i then sell for 35 after finishing it and get royally burnt for months, the lady spends £200 on a coat despite having many and its ok money well spent- justified. Lady logic is a language men can never speak.

erm erm erm hang on ........................................no im saying nothing

If my brother owned the shoes I would imagine that would be their recycled use and to be fair would not shock me in the least. My "father" is trans but with the typical male view on women's life ... as a woman. you know pink must be the favorite colour, all women have alot of shoes and handbags etc stereotypical mentality. For a parting thought on this topic imagine a 6ft bit above AVG weight man frame with size 12/13 shoe size squeezing into a woman's £800 open toe pair of high heels. Try not to laugh or think WTF, try ....its impossible not to especially if your watching it.

So many pictures some of which should never be seen, trust me. When i log on to one of my other computers I will see if I have one i can upload.

Edit: will have to bare with me in the middle backing up 1.2 million photos over 4 computers.

So many pictures some of which should never be seen, trust me. When i log on to one of my other computers I will see if I have one i can upload.

Edit: will have to bare with me in the middle backing up 1.2 million photos over 4 computers.

1.2 million :lol: see you in a couple of years ....

The advantages of being a tech nerd, facial recognition cuts it down dramatically. I have a fair few pictures in a folder already of father but most that came up thus far are the man-gina after surgery images sent me. Not alot of foot shots though alot of them are not complete full body.

Congratulations on the upcoming wedding :cheers:

I have fun with proposals as it to be the only partially man part of getting married, the wedding is more about the bride lol. Just proposed to my to be 3rd wife :)

The advantages of being a tech nerd, facial recognition cuts it down dramatically. I have a fair few pictures in a folder already of father but most that came up thus far are the man-gina after surgery images sent me. Not alot of foot shots though alot of them are not complete full body.

If father is out shopping for lady stuff and he wants to use the toilet.... which one would he use ? His or hers ?

That is one of those big social things. He/she/it goes for the ladies all the time, the church when found religion kicked him out for using the ladies. I am going to be blunt about it, the whole damn thing is super traumatic well would be to someone who has not had a traumatic life to begin with. I moved away from my hometown just as a point of reference, but on my visit to see him learnt too much, also uses feminine products once a month -_-' the bitter pill to swallow is how this started, short story- randomly turns up at my flat in ladies clothes,enter's and sit down on my new £900 couch.... gets "excited" too excited all over my couch then asks to go into a populated town with him dressed like that. Had to burn the couch to ash. Tip of the spear but to me this is normal doesn't shock me at all.