Exciting times

painkiller

Big plans coming up, its time to pop the question. I am one for massive plans massive impact, I don't do anything by halves. Almost time now, what do you think of the plan:-

Gather a large group of bikers to a meeting place I have set, ride out with her on the back of my ninja to the meet up spot. Pop the question while she is thinking what are all these people watching me for, after she says yes and lets be honest has to ninja and all, there is not a proposal can go wrong with a ninja involved!! then take a tour ride as a large group and pitstop for a celebration. All will be recorded and used toward the big wedding video down the line. I always thought going on this program dont tell the bride since I am generally insane and my idea's are massive and 14k towards the wedding.

Sounds good, I assume she likes bikes? You know her better than us, my missus would hate if I popped the question like that - but then she aint into bikes :D.

If you fancy being on Don't Tell the Bride a biker theme would be something they'd go for I reckon :D.

Personally, I feel proposing to someone that you spend the rest of your lives together should be a personal and intimate thing. Not done in front of a watching crowd. I've warned my other half if he was to pull a stunt like that I would say no. Who needs peer pressure around you when you agree to make a decision like that. Especially if she has no inclination that you are planning on asking.

Take her somewhere nice, ideally somewhere that holds meaning for the both of you. Ask her there, then go meet up with your mates and go for a group ride out to celebrate.

Personally, I feel proposing to someone that you spend the rest of your lives together should be a personal and intimate thing. Not done in front of a watching crowd.

I proposed in a pub frequented by rough off-duty coppers, bad lads and whores. The carpet was so sticky they sent deep sea divers there to train. As I got on one knee, a pissed one-legged tramp urged my wife to say 'Yes' as a premature drunk, loud, hideous slapper began celebrating the proposal.

No one does true romance like me.

The recipient of this token of love likes to be "invisible" but more than visible when with me as I have no shame, really I dont lol. Went into asda late at night walking the isles with her... zipping up my trousers and going on about how great that was and I will pop to the atm outside for payment, staff were hysterical but she not too impressed. She loves riding with me but crowds not her thing at all, I could go romantic boring dinner and flowers etc- done to death. I am the kind that will sky dive naked with the ring firmly tied around private area's into a vat of marmite, crawl out roll on a giant slice of toast and say will you marry me then "rise" to present the ring, by my standards even that is lame.

The recipient of this token of love likes to be "invisible" but more than visible when with me as I have no shame, really I dont lol. Went into asda late at night walking the isles with her... zipping up my trousers and going on about how great that was and I will pop to the atm outside for payment, staff were hysterical but she not too impressed. She loves riding with me but crowds not her thing at all, I could go romantic boring dinner and flowers etc- done to death. I am the kind that will sky dive naked with the ring firmly tied around private area's into a vat of marmite, crawl out roll on a giant slice of toast and say will you marry me then "rise" to present the ring, by my standards even that is lame.

how did you propose to the lucky lucky girls on your other two marriages ?

1) was rather boring, took her to the top of this massive hill overlooking the city- picnic on the hill top.

2) After playing a 3 hour gig, brought her on stage in front of about 150 metal loving bikers, then we all went for a joint ride to the pre decided location and got married about 3 hours later.

Forgot a proposal, just clearing up my pc files and found the pictures of it, I completely forgot about it.

(proposal between the 2 being married)

Her family thought I was a psychopath mainly because I am always in black / gothware, took their daughter for a date and she did not tell them so thought I had kidnapped her which instead of a misunderstanding and communication labelled a psychopath.

In proposal kept with that sort of theme they had of me, wrote will you marry me? in my blood over the bathroom wall tiles and sat the ring on a water fountain inside the bath with water and red dye or well thats what they thought it was to begin with lol. Never count on your other half telling you about inviting the soon to be in laws for dinner on a day you planned it.

Yes i am weird! not denying it. Every birthday, every xmas etc I got psychopath cards like psycho kitty cards, psycho mental institute cards etc and saying im a sexual sadist with their daughter based on my clothes have buckles and chains, how do people make that connection? secret fantasy maybe lol

Forgot a proposal, just clearing up my pc files and found the pictures of it, I completely forgot about it.

(proposal between the 2 being married)

Her family thought I was a psychopath mainly because I am always in black / gothware, took their daughter for a date and she did not tell them so thought I had kidnapped her which instead of a misunderstanding and communication labelled a psychopath.

In proposal kept with that sort of theme they had of me, wrote will you marry me? in my blood over the bathroom wall tiles and sat the ring on a water fountain inside the bath with water and red dye or well thats what they thought it was to begin with lol. Never count on your other half telling you about inviting the soon to be in laws for dinner on a day you planned it.

Yes i am weird! not denying it. Every birthday, every xmas etc I got psychopath cards like psycho kitty cards, psycho mental institute cards etc and saying im a sexual sadist with their daughter based on my clothes have buckles and chains, how do people make that connection? secret fantasy maybe lol

Fook me .... I'm glad I didn't have a daughter .

Last September I proposed on the balcony of our holiday hotel in Icmeler overlooking the gardens and the bay. She made me wait for nearly a minute...

We marry near our home in June this year.

Second time for both of us.

Lol, trust me there will be the day my girl gets a partner and on that day it will be bad boys 2 all over again.

That is romantic, a minute is a lifetime, can feel your life trickle like the grains of sand of an hourglass. Congratulations on getting through with a win. :cheers:

Victory lap!

It felt like riding my bike on lose stone but did not fall off.Went sappy in the end, nice goumet very costly meal, candle lit only bath ( for anyone thinking many candles in a small bathroom = hot use cold water in the bath lol). Candles leading up to a table surrounded in a ring by more candles with a vase of roses in the middle with a note sticking out of it, by the time read it I love you, you are my everything.......goes on ..... turn around and there is me on my knee, felt touch and go there for a while looking like she may faint on a table of candles but after a good trouser wetting 30 seconds got the right answer. I really love this one I know married twice before but this one feels the right one. She is my balance in the world, its an understatement to say my life has been one sided cr*p non stop but she is the other side the balance.

Victory lap!

It felt like riding my bike on lose stone but did not fall off.Went sappy in the end, nice goumet very costly meal, candle lit only bath ( for anyone thinking many candles in a small bathroom = hot use cold water in the bath lol). Candles leading up to a table surrounded in a ring by more candles with a vase of roses in the middle with a note sticking out of it, by the time read it I love you, you are my everything.......goes on ..... turn around and there is me on my knee, felt touch and go there for a while looking like she may faint on a table of candles but after a good trouser wetting 30 seconds got the right answer. I really love this one I know married twice before but this one feels the right one. She is my balance in the world, its an understatement to say my life has been one sided cr*p non stop but she is the other side the balance.

Nice one .. Lucky girl :thumb: hope this one works out .

Last September I proposed on the balcony of our holiday hotel in Icmeler overlooking the gardens and the bay. She made me wait for nearly a minute...

What, you had sex before she replied?

What, you had sex before she replied?

Twice :D

• 2 weeks later...

Now how on earth did this work!

I got put into the dog house for putting my ninja in the front room with how dare you ....... show respect..... think I will still marry you?...

The response from me was " aw darling i love you so much and you are so rare that I would throw a million poke balls to catch you ❤ " random attempt at sucking up

You know your looking for a new bike? (i expected flame wars and belittle)

Go put a deposit on one you want and I will get it for you as a early birthday gift

What just happened!

Now how on earth did this work!

I got put into the dog house for putting my ninja in the front room with how dare you ....... show respect..... think I will still marry you?...

The response from me was " aw darling i love you so much and you are so rare that I would throw a million poke balls to catch you ❤ " random attempt at sucking up

You know your looking for a new bike? (i expected flame wars and belittle)

Go put a deposit on one you want and I will get it for you as a early birthday gift

What just happened!

You made more stuff up.

Why is that the go to? you cant tell me you have never had a wtf moment with your woman / boyfriend in maws case? something not quite as you expect it to turn out like. I was getting a new bike one way or another anyway lol. I park my ninja in the front room sometimes when she is not here mainly because its my man cave (2 living rooms).