Some people are born idiots!

XmisterIS

I have told him many times, the rspca only dealt with dog but he sold it before they got there, the others they said well... we mostly deal in larger animals maybe you should take them- I did and got cops called on me. Lol no he lives in norfolk and is one of the most hated animal sellers. I expert in reptiles/ exotics and I spoke to all the rep stores but all they care is how much he spends in them. Currently has a crested gecko that he took out of a nice exo terra and placed it in a rubbish plastic box, 4 maybe 6 snakes in plastic box's no heating just newspaper, sold his dogs to a farmer dog fighter (2 syberian huskies, 4 other ones I dont know the breed think one was a beagle). Pets take time, I have 36,000 + tarantula's, 14 snakes+ 9 rescue snakes, 3 bearded dragons, 3 scorpions, roach colony, all of them properly housed, heated and fed, buy the pet and accept the costs. Literally takes me 4 days to feed the lot lol

To be quite honest, if I was stranded up Scafell, the very last thing I'd want to see would be a rescue snake.

What was wrong with a fluffy dog carrying brandy? I hate modern ways.

To be quite honest, if I was stranded up Scafell, the very last thing I'd want to see would be a rescue snake.

What was wrong with a fluffy dog carrying brandy? I hate modern ways.

However it could always wrap you up to keep you warm and then slither back down to the mountain rescue base.

image.thumb.jpeg.8e56eb96ca9c6fcf95e3088a5183b017.jpeg

It seems to me that regardless of how they come by it, some people hang onto money and make it work for them, thereby enjoying it more in the long term, whereas it runs though some people's fingers like water and they're back to broke in no time. I'm thinking of people who got very famous and rich very quickly, before returning to relative obscurity. Some are still rich, some are stony broke.

Pets take time, I have 36,000 + tarantula's, 14 snakes+ 9 rescue snakes, 3 bearded dragons, 3 scorpions, roach colony, all of them properly housed, heated and fed, buy the pet and accept the costs. Literally takes me 4 days to feed the lot lol

:shock: WHAT?! pics?

Pah - I have over 100,000 pets and they all feed themselves. And sort out their own poop.

Lovely little furry things they are. I can't remember all their names, except Queen Bee 1 and Queen Bee 2.

If they get any freeloaders I have to gas them every now and again.

http://i.imgur.com/hPzQX25.jpg?1

Scares the hell out of the neighbours.

Pets take time, I have 36,000 + tarantula's, 14 snakes+ 9 rescue snakes, 3 bearded dragons, 3 scorpions, roach colony, all of them properly housed, heated and fed, buy the pet and accept the costs. Literally takes me 4 days to feed the lot lol

:shock: WHAT?! pics?

it will take time to upload many many pictures of what I have, the reason the number is so high is simple, A T female can have up to 600 slings (spiderlings) or if a species that double clutches like p.irminia ( sun tiger) up to double. I breed many adults then the math runs from there, run a sort of shop each year and I do alot of business because my prices are too awesome to hobbyists like my c.sp "blue" slings just come through 1st moult are just over 1cm in size and they go for around £80 each EACH! do the math lol. Sorry once someone gets me talking tarantulas etc i can never stop but years of therapy and look how good I am now doing lol its not a novel ....yet

Does anybody else accessorise their pets like this security-attack hamster?

When I was younger I caught a bee. I calmed it down in the fridge for a bit then tied a bit of thread round it and took it for a walk/fly. Does that count?

I released it afterwards of course.

Pah - I have over 100,000 pets and they all feed themselves. And sort out their own poop.

Lovely little furry things they are. I can't remember all their names, except Queen Bee 1 and Queen Bee 2.

If they get any freeloaders I have to gas them every now and again.

http://i.imgur.com/hPzQX25.jpg?1

Scares the hell out of the neighbours.

Ive wanted to get into beekeeping since i was a child, one of the places where i hunt up on the moors theres about 30 hives that someone has, the honey you get from moorlands is delicious, if ever i see the beekeeper ill have to swap him some bunnies for some honey!

How expensive is it getting into beekeeping?

How expensive is it getting into beekeeping?

It stings a bit!

:tumble:

It can bee , so hive heard :tumble:

If you carry on filling the thread with these puns, people will really have to comb through for the useful information.

:tumble: