A few of my pets * spider phobia warning*

P.S.: In the pictures I used a lttle doll of a Panda bear,

OMG and we will love you for this more than you will ever know :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

And

Haha old-timer has passed the initiation tests with flying colours! :D Amazing!

:

Wow, I don’t know what to say... :oops: :oops: :oops:

But I fear that not everybody would agree: :cry:

WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!! Pandas are friendly loving creatures who eat all your food and play on your childrens garden toys. Putting them into a cone of shame.. SHAME ON YOU!

I can assure you however that no pandas, spiders or Old-timers were harmed during the compilation of the instruction set.

My little black-and-white friend volunteered, no insisted, to take the role of the spider.

Now this thread took an unexpected turn, but I never intended to hijack it.

But here is a way to get back on topic, or maybe we have never been off topic at all…...

I just realized that pandas and spiders are genetically related…

They are both members of the same family:

FIAT cars !

:mrgreen:

mythbusters, there is the main reason cant bust a myth without bending or breaking rules to do it. I love science and physics but then again its a tv program meant to keep people interested. There is no proof either way as it is also coincided an evolutionary trait that has changed it but again cant be proven fully nor disproved. Human species as a whole are victim to any number of venom and what will react to one will not with another person, I have never been bitten by any exotic creature, no matter how vicious. A friend of mine got bit by a recluse spider and passed, another by a p.rufilata (slate ornamental) and died, bracypelma emilia and died and they are lightweights. What you would call a cellar spider is most common rough name for a daddy long legs but there are a couple thousand species.

I like the little gizmo i think everyone should have them, and you gain major points on the not just killing and taking the time award :cheers:

mythbusters, there is the main reason cant bust a myth without bending or breaking rules to do it. I love science and physics but then again its a tv program meant to keep people interested. There is no proof either way as it is also coincided an evolutionary trait that has changed it but again cant be proven fully nor disproved. Human species as a whole are victim to any number of venom and what will react to one will not with another person, I have never been bitten by any exotic creature, no matter how vicious. A friend of mine got bit by a recluse spider and passed, another by a p.rufilata (slate ornamental) and died, bracypelma emilia and died and they are lightweights. What you would call a cellar spider is most common rough name for a daddy long legs but there are a couple thousand species.

I like the little gizmo i think everyone should have them, and you gain major points on the not just killing and taking the time award :cheers:

Maybe so, but in my country, law says: "Not guilty if guilt can not be proven beyond reasonable doubt".

As far as I know, Brittish low is not any different in that respect.

So if there has not yet been a fatality due to daddy longleg's byte, I say : daddy is not guilty and myth busted !

:mrgreen:

But thanks for the award nomination ! :thumb:

'Preciate it ! :D

much welcome and deserved.

That is very true, its just a biological study more theoretical biology based on the toxins it produces. They also once stated the white princess can not be deadly and boy where they wrong.

does a 3 some with a latino and a oriental lady count as exotic? in that case i have been bitten

If the oriental lady had a dick, then it's a foursome.

:cheers: nice defiantly a win reply

No all woman im no fool, always look under the hood...

does a 3 some with a latino and a oriental lady count as exotic? in that case i have been bitten

Before I was married, I found it easier not to date people wearing hoods. In fact I made a point of not associating with anybody in a hood - or from da hood just to be sure. Not even hats. Or fancy hair styles.

Before I was married, I found it easier not to date people wearing hoods. In fact I made a point of not associating with anybody in a hood - or from da hood just to be sure. Not even hats. Or fancy hair styles.

I used to wear a hood on my dates ... or a balaclava or some sort of a mask and always burnt em when I got home .