oxford hot gloves?

Not for me, for my lady she does feel the cold terribly. They are not really worth the price they put out for then. What are good all rounder gloves for a pillion? that are warm and protective.

I'd suggest one answer might be: whichever ones fit properly. No substitute for going to a shop and trying different pairs on, and just focus on the thick winter ones if that's the priority.

Goretex might be worth considering if waterproofness is important too, but it will probably bump up the price.

I've just been reading about fitting Oxford heated grips to the pillion grab rails. Would that be of any use?

You can get the wrap around ones that a lot of people use

I have a set of spare heated grips wired in and under the seat and if the wife is a bit chilly she just holds on to them!

obviously while not under the seat :lol:

Irrational fear of shops that are either small, about to open or about to close or when its empty and no other customers.

so you have a woman with a fear of shopping for clothes, and a dad who loves buying and wearing woman clothes.... you need your own reality TV show...

I rarely allow her to use the pillion bars, not the easiest pillion lol moves alot.

Irrational fear of shops that are either small, about to open or about to close or when its empty and no other customers.

so you have a woman with a fear of shopping for clothes, and a dad who loves buying and wearing woman clothes.... you need your own reality TV show...

My OH likes shopping for clothes, under the right circumstances of the store. I know and you barely know anything, one of my sisters is now my brother, my dad is now my mum, my mum is a small tubby woman that makes hitler sound like a saint, another sister thats a neo nazi, a brother so stupid he cant even fall over his low IQ, the list goes on and on and still the low grade things I could mention -_-'

I rarely allow her to use the pillion bars, not the easiest pillion lol moves alot.

My OH likes shopping for clothes, under the right circumstances of the store. I know and you barely know anything, one of my sisters is now my brother, my dad is now my mum, my mum is a small tubby woman that makes hitler sound like a saint, another sister thats a neo nazi, a brother so stupid he cant even fall over his low IQ, the list goes on and on and still the low grade things I could mention -_-'

image.jpg.90b304b87168111fbd64b4e2ee4903c0.jpg

One of my sisters is now my brother, my dad is now my mum, my mum is a small tubby woman that makes hitler sound like a saint, another sister thats a neo nazi, a brother so stupid he cant even fall over his low IQ, the list goes on and on and still the low grade things I could mention -_-'

You're from Norfolk then? :popcorn: