SEASON OPENER!!!!! (A.K.A - TOGS VS BEEFY) 22 April Leicestershire

Hoggs

Also any luck with this :)?

Not yet, will let you know when I find something good ^_^

I am awaiting start and finish location then will be looking for a room

Probably a premier inn as they have food and a bar at all of them and they are cheap :lol:

See if they'll do a bundle deal on X amount of rooms for a group of polite touring bikers :mrgreen:

Not yet, will let you know when I find something good ^_^

I am awaiting start and finish location then will be looking for a room

Probably a premier inn as they have food and a bar at all of them and they are cheap :lol:

See if they'll do a bundle deal on X amount of rooms for a group of polite touring bikers :mrgreen:

I will try :)

It also depends on how many people will actually want a room

Double for Jay and I..

Maybe a Double for Hoggs + 1

Twin for Glorian and Rant (Maybe a double if they wanna cuddle!)

Double for Jay and I..

Maybe a Double for Hoggs + 1

Twin for Glorian and Rant (Maybe a double if they wanna cuddle!)

A room for me too pls! Whatever's cheapest x

Once we get some final details of the start and finish I will look in to a hotel and see if I can get a deal of some sort

Double for Painkiller and Mawsley :lol:

As long as we get to snuggle in a completely hetero way lol

Na i kid im good, I have family in the area I can stay with and hot tub and ample bike parking :D .

Try travelodge for group booking, they are mostly ok with deals on multiple room bookings.

Na i kid im good, I have family in the area I can stay with and hot tub and ample bike parking :D .

Try travelodge for group booking, they are mostly ok with deals on multiple room bookings.

Ample bike parking , sounds like an invite ... I can't make this but I'm sure members would be grateful to stay with you and your family if there is room .

Ample bike parking , sounds like an invite ... I can't make this but I'm sure members would be grateful to stay with you and your family if there is room .

Well i think its around the time they go on holiday this year, give me free roam as long as dont make a mess or take the p*ss, my in laws are great. Its a 7/8 bedroom room house with all en suite bathrooms lol and the hot tub LOL wish i lived there. But they should be cool, they dont like leaving house empty when go away anyway.

Lol, if only. I will be there with my OH and daughter and I dont think anyone wants to hear me getting busy LOL.

I really can't type what I'm thinking ....

Lol, if only. I will be there with my OH and daughter and I dont think anyone wants to hear me getting busy LOL.

back peddling? billy? jackanory?

:offtopic: we have the painkiller thread for insanity can we please try and keep this to relevant info (and you KNOW it's bad when I'm bitching about going off topic :lol: )

Sorted you some free lodgings Hoggs ...although it looks like we got ourselves a back peddler :roll:

Sorry Hoggs.

Last time I promise but I can not tell if you are joking or not, Never met any of you + my ladies + in law house.

But anyway back on topic, I never really got an answer to my question. What would actually be going on?

plan is to meet for lunch, go on a longish jolly with possible tag stops then drinks and sleep. find a decent looking greaser for breakfast in the morning for anyone who fancies it and head off :mrgreen:

Once leaving loughbourgh there is a really nice ride through the country lough to forest rd, following round to nanpantan then down woodhouse ln, beacon rd to b5330 to roecliffe rd where you end up a a large park area good for rest and walk about (usually ice cream too). Close to a badger sett food+ drink if anyone needs refreshments. My fav when im in leicestershire is silver st cafe in leics good place, cheap and good bike parking close by.

back peddling? billy? jackanory?

It's alright everyone, I've got loads of earplugs and a couple of pairs of heavy duty defenders for those next door to painkiller/OH.

Looks like we can all stay at yours after all. :-)

Will you be offering food and a maid type service painkiller, there will be a few couples staying and I've heard Stu is a bit of an old romantic so how about a couple of towels in the shape of swans surrounded by rose petals spread over the bed :thumb:

And should they bring thier own towels for hot tub . Oh yeh are budgie smugglers allowed ?

What do you think hoggs? will it fit in with your route? its a good ride can jet down most of it and there is a spot around where the hardcore can test their metal.

:offtopic: But budgie smugglers lol I like you six we will get along fine.