SEASON OPENER!!!!! (A.K.A - TOGS VS BEEFY) 22 April Leicestershire

Hoggs

What do you think hoggs? will it fit in with your route? its a good ride can jet down most of it and there is a spot around where the hardcore can test their metal.

:offtopic: But budgie smugglers lol I like you six we will get along fine.

I don't wear budgies :shock:

So is it Gin or Hoggs who have the special powers?

When people start disappearing...and they will start disappearing...I want to be near the girl with powers. We're already seeing posts from The Upside Down, you've been warned.

1385b630-2c31-0134-0ca6-0a0b9a139ea7.thumb.jpg.753ea953baffe92c8a11dc7c3fa9fcc5.jpg

So is it Gin or Hoggs who have the special powers?

When people start disappearing...and they will start disappearing...I want to be near the girl with powers. We're already seeing posts from The Upside Down, you've been warned.

1385b630-2c31-0134-0ca6-0a0b9a139ea7.jpg

As long as they stay clear of the Hawkins National Laboratory it should be ok .

• 3 weeks later...
I remain disappointed that I can't come, and demand you all rearrange your plans to suit me. Either weekends before or after would be acceptable.

The weekend before is my birthday, I will be busy drowning in a sea of sushi and saki.

Anybody noticed it's lunch at a Wheatsheaf and dinner at another Wheatsheaf?

Pencilled in the diary and will check with SWMBO.

Not a massive fan of group riding though, so I'll be at the back.

If your a fast group I'll get left behind, don't wait for me, I'm a big boy and can look after myself. If your a slow group I'll let you get a head start then I'll catch you up.

Won't book the hotel though as my son plays football early on a Sunday morning.

I'm all about the wheatsheafs

it's a mid paced group. no pressure to go any faster than you want. tis about fun jolly around the countryside not shaving mm off your chicken strips :thumb:

it's a mid paced group. no pressure to go any faster than you want. tis about fun jolly around the countryside not shaving mm off your chicken strips :thumb:

Mid paced is good because my trouble is I always find myself in the middle. I'm your 70-80 mph rider, so the guys that pretty much stick to the NSL or below I get bored and frustrated, but the guys who take it up to three figures I can pretend to be Rossi with the best of them, but ride like that accidents are when not if, and if you keep having accidents death or serious injury becomes when not if too, so I don't like doing it.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Mid paced is good because my trouble is I always find myself in the middle. I'm your 70-80 mph rider, so the guys that pretty much stick to the NSL or below I get bored and frustrated, but the guys who take it up to three figures I can pretend to be Rossi with the best of them, but ride like that accidents are when not if, and if you keep having accidents death or serious injury becomes when not if too, so I don't like doing it.

None of that makes sense to me ( but I'm thick lol) if you have a comfort zone of 70-80 that's fine but why take it to 3 figures and pretend to be something your not just to keep up or show up to others? as for nsl Im prob one of the worst culprits for ignoring them but boredom and frustration will get you into more trouble than speed ever will

None of that makes sense to me ( but I'm thick lol)

Yeah, you've totally misunderstood the post, but don't worry, I forgive you :-)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...