WK650tr

We as a motorcycle courier company tried these bikes and all failed miserably. None of the WK's would take the mileage and hard riding we put them through. What was disappointing was having given in all fairness, a brand, a chance. We at least expected something back in return. Sadly if this is what's coming out China as good as they may seem, I'm not convinced these manufacturers are anywhere near producing a decent long lasting product. What infuriates me is when you hear the comments of "you dont give them a chance, and what do you expect for the money"??

Well we always give a new brand a chance, and for the price you'd expect some kind of reliability! but we still never slagged any of them off. We thought "Hey let's see what these can do"!! Out of the three we owned not one had proved to be reliable. We gave them as many chances as we possibly could and still our riders experienced issues from electrics, to fragile plastics, and mechanical gremlins. I actually quite like riding them but the whole point here was to test a products stamina. Our old fleet of Honda Deavilles clocked up phenominal mileages, and mostly trouble free, whereas the WK's all gave issues before even hitting 10k miles. Some of us remember when Skoda's Octavia were first used as taxis, and everyone laughed? No ones laughing now are they. Sadly it took a VW takeover to make the whole package work. So perhaps some professional help from a western manufacturer may be the key? For now we've returned to Honda and a Kawasaki. WK's attempt is a good starter and yes a private buyer for daily usage may well be rewarded with some kind of reliability? As a business we can't afford to throw money away and these type of bikes still need to come a long way before we'd consider giving them a chance again. If they can do it we'll be in the queue to buy again.

Interesting! I'm curious to what went wrong on your fleet? They do have niggles like any make have and I've modified a few things on mine, but I've never had any problems that stopped a ride or worried me and mines done a good lump of mainland Europe ridden very hard.