Experiences with death

Phooey

If you want a laugh and proof there is nothing out there , go on a ghost hunt, we went on one few months back at Upnor castle , just out of curiosity really , it was the best night I've had for ages , not for contacting the dead but laughing at idiots that must attend these things regular , they believe and that's it and as for the Physic Mediums that was there trying to make things move and talking to thin air they should just be locked up ..... honestly it was comical :lol: :lol:

All that proves is the physic mediums are either nut jobs or con artists. Doesn't stop unexplainable weird shit happening to normal people.

Hey,

Got a few stories.

As a kid me, my brother and my sister used to sleep over quite often at my Nan and Grandads. My Grandad sleep walked and sleep ate almost every night and we often heard him in the kitchen cupboards. Even after his death we used to hear the sound of cupboards opening in the middle of the night and movement in the kitchen. When one of us plucked up the courage to go look see(all the lights on as we went!) we never found anything.

Again shortly after my Grandads death my Nan and mum where talking and I was standing with them. My Nan was still deeply upset. There was a picture of my Grandad in a frame standing on the side, the type of frame that leans quite far back. The frame toppled forward top to bottom. There was no breeze and no one was near it.

My dad told me the night his dad died he was laid in bed when he heard clearly spoken in his ear 'it's all over now son'.

Im not a complete believer in the paranormal but I've certainly seen and heard things that I couldn't find a rational explanation for. I suffer from severe depression and i know when things are about to take a turn for the better as I always hear a whistle... Not from my head but from a corner of a room I'm in. Scary but oddly comforting. I'd like to belive its someone watching out for me......

Shaun.

My mother was pretty hard on me as a kid. About 11 years old we had one altercation whereby I threatened that if she hit me with the leather belt she was holding I'd take it out of her hands and hit her back with it. Sounds terrible how a kid could threaten that to his mother, but it was a self defence mechanism.

Anyway on a fairly regular basis she used to ask me if my room was tidy. Knowing it was a shit tip, Lego, records, model cars everywhere, bed not made, so I would shit myself and run upstairs in a panic to get it tidy before she saw it and I got punished for it.

I'd run back in the room I left a few minutes before, to find it spotless, leaving me very confused as to why my mother would ask about the room if she had just tidied it, and how could she have tidied it in the time I'd been gone? It was a real head scratcher for me at the time.

As a young adult I raised it with her and separately with my Dad, she swears she never cleaned it up then and asked me just to give me the shits and stop me doing it again, she thought I tidied it.

And my Dad was rarely home at the time. When discussed with my Dad, he reckoned it was my dead Grandfather, trying to protect me from the punishment.

That was the same house where the wedding picture fell off the wall, and our Golden Labrador the most laid back dog on the planet would often jump to his feet growling and snarling, leap into the air, and snap his teeth at nothing.

To this day at least once year while lying awake in bed, particularly during times of stress if I'm not sleeping because my head is turning over, the bottom of the mattress near my feet sinks as if someone has just sat on the bottom if the bed. Wife has felt it at the same time on 2 or 3 occasions over the past 16 years, if I know shes also awake I'll ask "did you feel that or am I going crazy?", but I'd rather she didn't as she gets scared by it, whereas I take comfort from it. I've sat up and switched the light on a few times, nobody there.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Never used to talk about this stuff as people think you're a fruit loop in need of a shrink or a funny farm, but I've got to an age and a point in life where I just say it as it is and I don't care what other people think.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

My best friend and biking buddy died recently from Cancer. A few weeks before he died we had a conversation about the after life and he promised that if he could he would contact me from the 'other side' He died last month and so far not heard a thing. So much for ghosts. :roll: