My first big bike

Westbeef

Cheers! The fella who sold it said it can be a bit jerky whilst it's idling a little higher on the choke so to wait for it to come down.

And nope baffle is in, it appears to be a permanent fixture as I was going to take it out :lol:.

May just need a Starter valve Sync, do you need the manual to peruse Beefy :thumb:

Nice bike Beefy. Hope you get to go out and enjoy a little ride on it today :thumb:

The GoPro mount can be removed, as said with a little heat from a hair dryer.

And no need to let it idle to warm. I start mine close the garage door and ride away.

Cheers! The fella who sold it said it can be a bit jerky whilst it's idling a little higher on the choke so to wait for it to come down.

And nope baffle is in, it appears to be a permanent fixture as I was going to take it out :lol:.

May just need a Starter valve Sync, do you need the manual to peruse Beefy :thumb:

Yes please :)

Ill try it out later and see how it goes, I cant wait until tomorrow to ride it :mrgreen:

Yes please :)

Ill try it out later and see how it goes, I cant wait until tomorrow to ride it :mrgreen:

PM'd it Beefy :thumb:

Right, so what mods are you planning to make??

Tailtidy, led indicators, single seat, remove rear pegs, new levers. Thats the first things I would do, then new exhaust when finances allow.

New can first, ill take the big hit then levers as these feel huge! :D

Get used to the extra weight moving the bike about before the new can. Last thing you want to do is drop it and wreck a new exhaust!

Won't take long to get used to.

Looking forward to a beefy modding thread!

I was going to suggest meeting up at Rivey pike today mate. Can you not make a false beefy out of pillows, lollipop sticks and condoms?