125cc Life

TheWhiteGuy

I thought so but didn't want to say as its a 2stroke aprila and I know there fast but not that quick ,

The two stroke aprilia 125cc bikes will do 100mph if de-restricted.

I had one and was clocked by a couple of mates in cars at over 100mph.

Derestricted they are about 32 to 34 bhp so pretty pokey with a great powerband!

bloody hell good job I never said anything , how do they manage to get that much speed out of a 125

The motor in mine was a Rotax engine. Basically a racing engine. Not hugely reliable but great fun when running!

34bhp in a bike that weight so little with a low drag coefficient means high speeds are possible.

Edit:

108mph..

http://www.motorcyclespecs.co.za/model/aprilia/aprilia_af1_125_sports_pro%2092.htm

bloody hell good job I never said anything , how do they manage to get that much speed out of a 125

The motor in mine was a Rotax engine. Basically a racing engine. Not hugely reliable but great fun when running!

34bhp in a bike that weight so little with a low drag coefficient means high speeds are possible.

Edit:

108mph..

http://www.motorcyclespecs.co.za/model/aprilia/aprilia_af1_125_sports_pro%2092.htm

Not like the one your neighbour will have.

Only assuming of course :D

My son had an 08 prilla rs125 that would do a ton easily and to this day I'd say it was one of the best handling bikes I've rode awesome bit of kit,I must admit I still lust after the rs 250 knew I should of got yrs ago (chesterfield colours) :thumb:

My son had an 08 prilla rs125 that would do a ton easily and to this day I'd say it was one of the best handling bikes I've rode awesome bit of kit,I must admit I still lust after the rs 250 knew I should of got yrs ago (chesterfield colours) :thumb:

When i had my aprilia i blew the engine so many times i negotiated dealer discount on parts... When the RS250 came out, i asked them if my dealer discount would apply to a new bike and they said it would.... Biggest mistake i ever made was not buying the RS250 with my dealer discount :crybaby: