Kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adamjf82

Decided to take my bike to work this morning because weather was meant to be nice, it lied and I got wet. Anyway got to work managed to get my bike into warehouse and start to give it a clean got it all washed and just as I was about to dry it i get a phone call from lads school "hello could you come to school we have had to call an ambulance for your son" I then jump on very wet bike seat and fight my way through traffic get to school where my son is already in back of ambulance. I'm expecting blood and guts but no....... him and his mates where f@@king about in changing rooms and he banged his head. Ambulance people said he was OK just needed to go home. School washed their hands of any responsibility of him as soon as I turned up. Told them I'd have to go home and get car and come back for him, NO couldn't that. So I had to walk home with him pushing my bloody bike up hill all the way home.

For mentioned child is currently sat in his room playing playstation and eating sweets.

Decided to take my bike to work this morning because weather was meant to be nice, it lied and I got wet. Anyway got to work managed to get my bike into warehouse and start to give it a clean got it all washed and just as I was about to dry it i get a phone call from lads school "hello could you come to school we have had to call an ambulance for your son" I then jump on very wet bike seat and fight my way through traffic get to school where my son is already in back of ambulance. I'm expecting blood and guts but no....... him and his mates where f@@king about in changing rooms and he banged his head. Ambulance people said he was OK just needed to go home. School washed their hands of any responsibility of him as soon as I turned up. Told them I'd have to go home and get car and come back for him, NO couldn't that. So I had to walk home with him pushing my bloody bike up hill all the way home.

For mentioned child is currently sat in his room playing playstation and eating sweets.

Could be worse.

Last season Lewis comes home after training saying he's bumped his head and feels sick.

I tell him he hasn't got concussion. Go to bed your going school in morning.

Needless to say. 10:00 hrs following morning. School rings. Lewis is being sick everywhere and has told us he banged his head at rugby last night training.

Hospital job and yes whose the bad father!!!!

I know it could have been a lot worse. He's been fine since he got home talking to his mates on playstation and eating everything in the kitchen. As soon as school is mentioned he suddenly feels sick. If I send him and his ill at school I'm the bad parent. I let him stay home and he's fine he's missed a day at school weeks before his GCSEs

A lot of head banging going on in the UK ?

I'm not sure who to feel sorry for, the head banging sons or the 'bad' fathers.

Maybe you should give your boys crash helmets... :mrgreen:

Mine should have had his head guard on!!!

Mine should have had his head guard on!!!

Mine shouldn't be an idiot

Mine has to wear a headgaurd all the time cause of his severe retardation , he was eating ice cream with a fork the other day

and stabbed himself in the eye , luckily it was his wonky eye .. I think the eye patch looks better to be honest.

Schools fault for taking no responsibility. Over protective parents fault for not letting the schools get on with it. American's fault for creating a culture where everyone's scared of being sued.

They won't even wipe a grazed knee with antiseptic, give them a cuddle, wipe the tears, and send them back into the playground.

There's only one person's who fault this isn't, and that's the kids, being an idiot is part of growing up.

Mine has to wear a headgaurd all the time cause of his severe retardation , he was eating ice cream with a fork the other day

and stabbed himself in the eye , luckily it was his wonky eye .. I think the eye patch looks better to be honest.

Daddy?

Daddy?

Get back in your room you little twat... me and your mum are going away ,theres enough porridge and crayons to last you a week, we're be back in 2.

Then they become us.

OMG !!!

It only gets worse then ? :shock:

Well I would not know.

You see, I had 2 girls (or rather have 2 girls, but they have their own families now).

And having girls creates a totally different set op worries for dad... :?

Still, whatever happens, you 're the bad father (mum says)... :cry:

Then they become us.

OMG !!!

It only gets worse then ? :shock:

Well I would not know.

You see, I had 2 girls (or rather have 2 girls, but they have their own families now).

And having girls creates a totally different set op worries for dad... :?

Still, whatever happens, you 're the bad father (mum says)... :cry:

I've got 2 girls as well but hopefully they are long way off causing me any serious worry they're only 2 and 7. Biggest stress they give me is I didn't get the right outfit for them

Sons ánd daughters... Congratulations, but I wish you lots of luck then too!

But... If you survive to be a granddad, you can have your revenge... :twisted:

There is nothing like being stupid, or an idiot even, together with your grandchildren.

It reverses the situation completely when their parents tell you off and criticise you for screwing up their childrens upbringing and being irresponsible. :D

But the children will feel like there is at least one grownup who understands...

Great feeling ! I wish you a long life...!

:mrgreen: