Jacket and boots for a short arse

I'm struggling to find a jacket that fits a small is to tight when i wear over anything else but a medium is to big.

I was given a jacket and trousers, Jacket is to big but is having to make do for now but the trousers, well I could fit 2 of me in them. I only have a 29 inch waist and 5ft 3in tall/short. Also struggling with boots I'm a size 6.

I don't want to go full racing style boot because it look daft when I ride a 125 but I can't keep riding in trainers.

Any websites that had a range aimed at the vertically challenged?

If you can justify the cost, it might be worth your while looking at Altberg for your boots. They do all sizes and various widths. They are also repairable... So should last you decades.

I was just looking at them after reading another post on here. A bit out my price range though at the minute I think the Mrs would kill me she's already fed up of the bike and I've only had it 2 weeks

The Halvarssons/Jofama/Lindstrand range of kit is great for people of various sizes. A lot of there kit comes in multiple sizes, leg lengths, "stocky" and "slender" sizes.

Altberg boots are ace, but expensive. They do however lasts ages.

RST and Held are also good with sizes, and their mid range kit usually seems to have many adjustments. Reasonably prices too.

Alternatively, look on ebay for the BMW Motorrad kit (and the various mispellings). It is stupidly expensive new, but seems to appear in all sorts of sizes on ebay regularly.

• 9 months later...