my motorcycle

Pip

They remind me of killer whales... Something about the curves and hump at the back i think. If that was black and white instead of blue and white it wouldn't look out of place in SeaWorld!

Great bikes, and that's in excellent condition, i bet it would still leave many newer bikes in its dust..

Nice. Tasteful modifications enhance the looks. Longer swingarms and monster tyres make 'busas look silly and ugly I think. Yours looks great.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice Busa there Pip, what do you reckon to your SP cans ? I'm looking at some Hepco & Becker hard panniers plus a H&M quickshifter, I quite like the idea of a sports tourer with luggage & a quickshifter

Nice Busa there Pip, what do you reckon to your SP cans ? I'm looking at some Hepco & Becker hard panniers plus a H&M quickshifter, I quite like the idea of a sports tourer with luggage & a quickshifter

hi and thanks, I like the sound of the sp cans with DB killers inserted. but I like the look of the standard cans.i have thought about a straight bar conversion and a quick shifter. I think a bog standard Hayabusa is plenty powerful for anyone, so really all my mods are cosmetic, to be honest. I had a zzr 1100 and 1200 in the past also a zx12r, but the Hayabusa for me is on a different planet for midrange power. don't know why it has 6 gears.could get away with three. :cheers:

Funnily enough the ex racer who fits H&M quickshifters in Swadlingcote has never fitted one to a Busa but my want is purely based on laziness & very occasionally Santapod.

I like the sound of your SPs got some on a work bike but I agree about the size.