İsit worth it? Any advice welcome

Hi everyone iam Leo 27 year old Barber working in london. İ passed my CBT last month and theory test last week. İ have been driving since 17 years old. İ wish to commute to work with a motorcycle i live in harlow and work in green park aprox 30 mile each way.i currently drive to the station get the train to tottenham hale then the tube, door to door 1.15aprox. So my question is can this trip be done on a motorcycle saving me money on train fares and time. İf so a kawasaki ninja250? Or Gsxr600 because of insurances. Help guys...get me out of this dilema, isit worth carrying on to mod 1 and 2??!

Should be quicker, less hassle than 3 modes of transport and hoping no issues with signals, track or strikes

You'll get to work less stressed

You can go for blasts at the weekend which will completely relive you of any work stress.

I do brimsdown to Victoria in 38 minutes I leave early enough so I don't rush leaving me smiling when I arrive I ride a 650 ninja it cost me about £15 a week in fuel a weekly travel card would be £50+ and I would arrive stressed and angry by trains and commuters. Wear the right gear for the season, get a Bluetooth headset and listen to tunes you enjoy and leave early enough so you can ride responsibly and get a camera for the other nob head on the road.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

A bike is a bazillion times better for commuting in London than public transport. fact.

over an hour 20 on public transport... 30 mins on the bike :mrgreen:

Out of interest, how long do you think it would be by car? Not sure I save more than maybe 5 minutes on my commute, but then traffic here is a far cry from London!