brought replacement engine unseen he said it runs ..... help

Classickid21

so brought a replacement engine while i work on the old one.... well plummed in and plugged in everything lights come up on the gauge no problem. push the starter button nothing not even a click... checked the battery put on a jump pack still no life ? No luck any ideas i know my loom is good but could it be a stator plate or something else.... HELP any suggestions

Siren goes off on the 'Spell Checker'!

:mrgreen:

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

I can read this no problem haha :)

I can't see the link on my iphone

iphone-6-6s-6-plus-6s-plus-1.png

Is it a division ? My pal might be still interested price in mind ?

It's a '97 900S Diversion, 33k on the clock - £850

It's not pretty. Let me know and I can sort out full details and pictures.

However, it is fort instead of thought that my 'spell checker' picked up - It would have allowed thguoth :up: