F&@king b@&tard tw@ting kids

Adamjf82

Wheeled bike out this morning to take to work started it up and left it on drive. Next doors kids where running about and kicking a football about. Just putting my helmet on and saying goodbye to the Mrs then CRASH that heart breaking noise. Looked out window and all the kids had suddenly gone and bike was laid on its side.

Smashed front and rear indicator, very small dent in tank and scuffed clutch lever. Then the thing wouldn't start. Eventually got it started but left side indicators don't work.

Had to put it back in garage and take car to work. Not happy at all

The little shits! I hope you make let next doors parents know!

The bulb filament can break quite easily from a drop so that might just be a simple fix, try swapping in a good bulb to check if this is the case!

Hope there isn't too much damage.

Might get away with new bulb and lense on rear but front is completely smashed and hanging off. Luckily there isn't much damage apart from indicators and a slight scuff on clutch.

I'll be having words with the parents when I get home tonight.

Or I'll just let me very large german shepperd go say hello to them next time they are playing football on my front lawn

I've ordered new indicators and got some paint to touch up clutch lever and stand but what's pissed me off the most it the clutch lever has put a dent in tank

It's a lexmoto, it probably fell off the stand by its self!

It won't last much longer anyway so don't get too worked up.

Great education for the kids - don't buy a lexmoto!!