let's get out sunday

I'm near warrington, where are you guys?

(phone doesn't show me member stats)

warrington here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well am liverpool, Ricky Southport. pip and fozzi are Warrington, I was thinking maybe lunch in the ponderosa, so meeting place is probley widnes unless someone else has an idea. time maybe 10 of clock , but as I said open to sergestions, let's get are heads together, anyone else joining

thanks for responding guys , as for the time that's great pip just need to be back for 4, as for meeting I will leave that to you pip if that's ok , it's a bit foreign to me up them ways , finalise things tomorrow evening incase anyone else wants to jump in . cheers

I would have joined you boys, but the concreting of the garden path is a calling, and Sunday looks good to do it.

Always up for a chug to the Pondy and Raven for a brew at any other time. :thumb:

yes, thats fine I will be present sir.

Riverside Retail Park, Wharf St, Warrington WA1 2GX

google street view still has it has pizza hut. just look for the big McDonald's sign over the road from where Mr smiths use to be.

0RRn0Cx.jpg

It's either there or poplar services on junction 20 of the m6. That's a good place to link up.

Will let you guys choose. I'm easy to spot on the blackbird.

As for routes where are we thinking? I don't have all day unfortunately but I'm thinking I could lead a trip to the cat and fiddle the fun way there. And then run back into warrington afterwards. But if you have other ideas including who wants to lead I'm easy like Sunday morning

keep to the first meet place make macdonalds car park eh. yes am up for that fozzie, an if ye have to be off that's all good , me an pip can just carry on , catch ye tomorrow . and you to Ricky :thumb:

Can do and I'll let you lead that one as I'm not familiar with the Welsh roads closest to us. I usually pass them and head right out to Menai.