Ride to the sea

Pip

I and maccwilo07 AKA MARK had a great ride on Sunday, set the sat-nav to follow the twisty bits and it didn't let us down. some of the B roads are fantastic.

didn't get round the full route due to time constrictions took a detour down the A548 what a stroke of luck belting road HARDLY ANY CARS.. also messing with our new scala rider g9x headsets held us back a bit.which by the way are brilliant, the ride is far more fun when you can chat and ride and will be even better when we learn how to use properly. here's some pics.

also, I use this for planning routes which I then send to my satnav. :D .anyway, here's the map

https://www.motogoloco.com/map/

Only works on PC,mobile app coming soon.

XqpJ3g9.png

XEqDhrq.jpg

WDo2fOp.jpg

qjgwFmn.jpg

O41MFsf.jpg

Edited by Pip

Looks a great route that does Pip, is the route planner easy to get onto the sat nav? I have a Garmin, how do you transfer it to the Sat Nav?

Thanks,I make the route,then save and it gives you different options for different sat navs download and transfer to my routes folder on sat nav. Pretty straightforward I use gpx files for tomtom.

You can also view other peoples routes if they share like me .it's a great tool.

Edited by Pip

it was a great route ,it brought out the grin factor and the i f..king love motorbikes scream :D . big thank you to pip and Tom Tom rebel . totally agree recommend the scala g9x makes the ride better.

I got a full version of the tyre from tomtom when I got my satnav.I couldn't take to it.i prefer the one I use.but google maps is a decent satnav if you don't have a motorcycle sat nav.some folks just use a plain old map or are very good at remembering routes. think I'm just into technology. :D