Theory - fail

Unlucky mate, get back and do at again asap :) you'll nail it next time!

It's crap the hazard perception part, if you already drive you're actually at a disadvantage! With those tests there's actually a thing were you can miss a point as you click too early. I did it during my practices and noticed the hazard was present when I clicked, however it was a second before the scores were accepted for that hazard.I just clicked when I first saw the hazard, waited 2 seconds and clicked again to be sure.

I think it's because I've been driving for 16 years I didn't count certain things as a hazard. And like you said I think i clicked to early, as soon as a saw a car at a junction I clicked. Next time I'll click as soon as i see it then click again.

bugger! not good! get it booked again

The thing with the hazard perception is that we have seen it and clicked but if it moves again then its a hazard

The car approaching that junction might be classed as a hazard but its not until it pulls out in front of you!

Its developing hazards you have to look out for

Click for the car when you see it then click again when it moves out etc

Get it re booked and nail it next time :thumb:

If it makes you feel better I failed on the stupid hazzard bit the first time as well!!

Did a few of the online ones to see how to pass them, as above I was clicking too early, see a hazard click, it develops click, it's now in your face click. Just don't be too rhythmic as it then thinks your're cheating but a click on each potential hazard and then more clicks as stuff develops should see you sail through :thumb:

Wouldn't worry.

Took me 2 attempts on the car licence and 4 on the bike.

1st one i couldn't find the test centre, 2nd i failed. 3rd i couldn't be arsed to get out of bed and 4th i scraped through.

I failed mine last week too :-( On the hazard and perception also, rebooked and retake this Friday coming the only thing slowing me up now! All the best

Good luck

Did my Motorbike theory yesterday. 49/50 Theory, 41/75 Hazard perception...failed :|

Considering I have been driving for 30 years and currently drive 50k miles/year in my job I was gutted. Like the others say on this post I was spotting the developing hazards too early....and got 0 points for 2 clips as they said I had cheated???

My fault though as I hadn't done any practice on the hazard perception, ordered the DLVA dvd and get some practice in just to see what they are looking for. You will nail it next time. :D