Well Vented Helmet

I'm looking for a summer helmet as my current one is quite heavy (flip front) and vents are not terrific

I do want a full face with internal visor and would prefer pinlock but not deal breaker. The deal breaker is I need excellent ventilation as my head overheats really easily.

Anyone got any recommendations.

Budget would be £300 max

AGV k5 is well in your budget. It's so well vented it pisses water in when it rains and you have them open!

Pros: pinlock and sun visor included, pretty light

Cons: i find it a bit on the noisy side. Chin vent is difficult to use with a glove on.

HJC RPHA ST

I had one until i recently​ replaced it with a shoei GT-Air.

In some ways the HJC is better than the GT-air

Second that for the HJC RPHA , best fitting lid I've had and ventilation is fine :thumb:

HJC RPHA ST

I had one until i recently​ replaced it with a shoei GT-Air.

In some ways the HJC is better than the GT-air

Second that for the HJC RPHA , best fitting lid I've had and ventilation is fine :thumb:

Other good thing is the pinlock is recessed into the visor and there the top of the pinlock is out of view. Not so with the shoie.

Also the internal visor comes right down on the HJC. On the shoie it stops short so you end up with wind blast coming under it.

Just bought a Icon Variant Thriller £300. Doesn't have internal visor but comes with free dark visor fog treated. It has feckin vents everywhere. Going to a ball ache in winter but summer it's perfect. I think it looks damn nice too!

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i200/odloveless/Bike/11D7AE35-F518-408C-8C8F-93699A10E672_zpsub9srf4m.jpg

Thanks guys

My current helmet is an HJC and do like them but seems my size is out of stock but am taken by the Scorpion EXO510.

Looks to fit the bill so just hope it fits my head :-)

Thanks guys

My current helmet is an HJC and do like them but seems my size is out of stock but am taken by the Scorpion EXO510.

Looks to fit the bill so just hope it fits my head :-)

That black with neon yellow scorpion using a gold mirror racing visor is one of the most attractive I've seen outside of custom paint jobs, nice find.