2014 BMW G650GS in Black For Sale

2014 BMW G650GS in Black

I'm putting my Low mileage (6,072 at the moment) G650GS up for sale. This is the 650 single cylinder model which comes with a centre stand, heated grips and ABS. It also has a BMW security alarm fitted. I have all the unused spare keys and an unused 2nd alarm fob.

I'm the second owner of this bike but it only had 10 miles on it when I took ownership. The first owner was BMW, and this bike was a standby bike at their offroad school. It wasn't used by the school - hence the 10 miles, but was sold on at the same time as the rest of their fleet.

It's in good condition and has always been kept in a heated garage during it's time with me. I've kept it clean and it was liberally coated in ACF50 for the few rides over this winter. There are a few minor scratches on the left hand tank and rear fairing and on the rear grab rails. Overall, the bike is in great nick, but I wanted to be as honest as I can in the advert. I think this model looks best in black, whether it's triple black I don't know, but it is quite black..

It's always been serviced by BMW - a run-in service in September 2015 @ 600 miles and an annual service in November 2016 @ 4287 miles. I also had the steering head bearings replaced in November 2016 by Motoscot in Luton.

This has been a great bike to own. It's all kitted out for touring and will sit comfortably at 70mph on longer runs.

New MOT today (21/04) with no advisories. Nice comments about the condition of the bike from the guys in the workshop. :thumb:

I'm offering the bike in 2 specifications:

- Just the bike @ £3800

- Bike plus all the currently fitted accessories, which are detailed below @ £4350

BMW Aluminium vario panniers (these are 2nd hand and have a few dents and scratches on their outer covers but are in full working order)

BMW Top box

Pannier rack and mounting "mushrooms"

BMW High Dakar seat More comfort and raises the seat height by about 20mm.

BMW Hand guards

Touratech adjustable screen mount

PUIG touring screen

BMW Bash guard

Rear brake reservoir guard

Rear brake cylinder heel guard

BMW Tank Bag (unused)

BMW tall clear screen

Pyramid front Extender Fender

Rear hugger

Headlight guard

Fork guards (not fitted)