Ana Carrasco (Moto3) and Simon Crafar (500cc) at Cartagena Track Days

Bologna998

Hey everyone!

Some time ago, I did a few days at Cartagena race track in Spain. I was lucky to have ex 500cc race-winner Simon Crafar as instructor. As it turned out, though, there was another star there: Ana Carrasco - ex Moto3 - was doing some pre-season testing on a Moto2 bike. At some point, Simon went after her. Luckily he had my camera mounted :D

Here is the video:

https://youtu.be/r8ocwPRVu-0

If it gets boring, fast forward to 1:10 :shock:

I agree! The track doesn't look like much from the outside - no big grandstands, a bit lost in the desert there in Southern Spain. :tumble: But the layout is really awesome, you can get quite a nice flow going with all the corners and moderate ups and downs. The only issue for me was the last corner - too many bumps for my personal taste.

Wow!

I would love to ride like that...... my chicken strips are still massive :D , however, I ride to my ability and that suits me :D

I take my hat off to all the riders who can safely take it to the edge without falling off :angel12:

well done