Joshua v Klitschko

XTreme

One of the best heavyweight fights in a long time. Was worried the ref was going to stop the fight in the 6th, took AJ a few rounds to shake it off.

Well done AJ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nearly as tense as haye bellew!

Great fight, felt it could have gone either way. Klitschko had AJ hurt plus it looked like AJ had nothing left for a few rounds. Can only assume Vlad was feeling pretty empty too so couldnt press on and get the stoppage.

Would like to see it again!

Good fight , thought the curtains was closing for AJ in the sixth... Fury was there last night ,did any one else see him when they done the overhead shots of Wembley .. he was up on the roof having the lead away .

I heard that Hughie Fury pulled out of the Parker fight cos it clashed with his gig on the Waltzers at Southend.

Excellent fight not what I expected tbh both fighters gave it everything and even tho aj is now going into mandortory defences against unknown (to most) fighters he might just have had the wake up call he needed, I thought his entrance was way above his statice and still do but can't argue with the finish pure quality,as for aj v fury (can't see that coz as much as he clowns about the gypsy boy will do him ) and the biggest laugh was bellew calling out wilder,now as a paying bellew follower even I know that's a career ending move

Fury would be obliterated By Joshua.

Like Hatton, his body can't cope with the abuse he deals it - weight gain, drugs, booze etc.

Fair comment and each to there own but I think (know) fury is a danger man to anybody if it ever happens I'll do a wager with ya lol :thumb:

It does have to be noted, Fury toyed with Wlad in his fight, where AJ very nearly lost. That's either down to the condition of Wlad in each fight or the ability of the opposition. Fury would be very tough for AJ.

Like Hatton, his body can't cope with the abuse he deals it - weight gain, drugs, booze etc.

Fair comment and each to there own but I think (know) fury is a danger man to anybody if it ever happens I'll do a wager with ya lol :thumb:

It does have to be noted, Fury toyed with Wlad in his fight, where AJ very nearly lost. That's either down to the condition of Wlad in each fight or the ability of the opposition. Fury would be very tough for AJ.

Different fights, different mind sets. Wlad was the challenger vs AJ, he was always going to be more aggressive. Hats off to him too. Looked 10 years younger.

Excellent fight not what I expected tbh both fighters gave it everything and even tho aj is now going into mandortory defences against unknown (to most) fighters he might just have had the wake up call he needed, I thought his entrance was way above his statice and still do but can't argue with the finish pure quality,as for aj v fury (can't see that coz as much as he clowns about the gypsy boy will do him ) and the biggest laugh was bellew calling out wilder,now as a paying bellew follower even I know that's a career ending move

I'll have some of that :D

Nearly as tense as haye bellew!

Great fight, felt it could have gone either way. Klitschko had AJ hurt plus it looked like AJ had nothing left for a few rounds. Can only assume Vlad was feeling pretty empty too so couldnt press on and get the stoppage.

Would like to see it again!

He said in the post presser that he thought he had the fight in the bag and that AJ was done.

He's gotta take the rematch, surely?