Adding your location!!

Roadtorque

• 11 months later...

I live in Collier Row, Romford. I will be more then happy to make some friends and learn to ride together. If any one around please let me know. See you all on the road.

Be safe.

I live in Collier Row, Romford. I will be more then happy to make some friends and learn to ride together. If any one around please let me know. See you all on the road.

Be safe.

Hi Might be easier if you start a new post all of your own ,you will get a lot more responses :thumb:

Is there no way to make the location section required so that all new members have to fill it in before being given access to the forum.

Yes but you get people just putting "UK" or "the moon" etc etc so I removed it and just left it optional

Is there no way to make the location section required so that all new members have to fill it in before being given access to the forum.

Yes but you get people just putting "UK" or "the moon" etc etc so I removed it and just left it optional

ah ok, sounds about right

• 2 months later...
huntingdon

The idea is to add your location to your profile...... :wink:

Anyway.....you're near us. Do you get to The white Swan at Conington on Tuesday evenings or Hartford Marina on Wednesday evenings?

• 1 month later...

Three times I've been helping people with tech stuff recently where they didn't have the necessary tools, all of which were sitting in my garage, all three I had to ask where they were to see if it was worthwhile offering to pop over with it. Location in profile would be helpful.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Guys, just joined the forum, looking for a bit of banter and run outs on a Saturday

Look forward to your replies

Kawasaki Man

Hi Welcome and good to see you are not hiding your location... You maybe want to have a quick peek at my sig ;)

• 7 months later...

Hi

Unable to access anything from the drop down menu under my user name so cant edit profile and add location. The screen gives the briefest of flickers but displays the same page. Thought it might not like my ipad but having hoicked out my laptop still no joy.

Any suggestions?

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry just read this before posting my newbie intro,, location is near Bath SW England !

If you put in your profile, then it will be there when ever people read your posts. :thumb:

• 2 months later...