Nob of the Day.......

Tango

At first I thought it was me. Thought I'd find a quiet road and practice pulling away to get a quicker start. Did a few starts and something wasn't right. Tried a couple more times, no still somethings is off. Oh yeah I'm still in second gear :oops: . Thankfully though a twat in a big grey barge has saved me from being nob of the day, by pulling out on me from a side road. Thought he would so luckily was already slowing down and had enough time to brake. Bit of beepage and blatted past him. :booty:

The guy on the MT-07 on Finchley Road in London earlier this afternoon. He came up the bus lane to one of the sets of lights and I was in the cage in the lane next to the bus lane. The lights were red so he stopped behind 2 cars that had moved left to turn. When the lights changed I carried on in the middle lane, but there were cars and vans parked in the bus lane. I checked my mirrors and he had dropped in behind me shaking his head. We stopped at the next lights and he came up alongside my drivers door looking in at me still shaking his head. So I wound the window down and he started going on about I should have indicated! What? It wasn't me that changed lanes.....why would I indicate? He started to lecture me, so I just wound the window up before I was tempted to swear at him. London bikers!..... :wink: :lol: :lol:

My vote is for the Indian takeaway who sold me a lamb jalfrezi last night. Newly opened so thought I'd give them a try.

Went to collect to save 10%, still came to nearly 30quid for two meals. got it home and it was the wrong order. Called them up and they sent the right order. Started eating it, wasn't impressed - tasted like a cheap supermarket fake​ takeaway and to top it off I've been suffering all day today.. it wasn't even very spicy!! The first and last time I use that takeaway - nobs.

Nob of the day goes to the bell end who almost had me and Trace off at a junction!

rushing to beat the cars he never saw the bike :roll:

40 - 0 in about 10 foot! :shock:

I now have squashed nads!

Knob of the day for me was the young Rastafarian in an old Peugeot 206 that barrelled straight through a mini round about at about 40mph. There was no right exit, but I went round with my right indicator on because I was doing a 180 and going back the way I came. He didn't realise I wasn't going left or straight on and shat himself when he finally realised he was on a collision course, but didn't realise in time to actually do anything about it. Luckily I'd realised he was clueless and wasnt going to stop and give way, so I stopped half way round the roundabout to let him through the gap.

Bit of beepage and blatted past him. :booty:

That remind me I need to replace the stock horn on my bike for something a little more manly [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine could do with the same, sounds like roadrunner with asthma.

Bit of beepage and blatted past him. :booty:

That remind me I need to replace the stock horn on my bike for something a little more manly [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine could do with the same, sounds like roadrunner with asthma.

The SoundBomb I fitted to my bike certainly wakes people up....... :wink:

because I was doing a 180 and going back the way I came.

..so a 360? :wink:

Nah, stopped after 90, he came shooting across the front of me over other side of the mini roundabout, I did the second 90 and followed him back down the road.

He looked sheepish for all of 1/2 a second, he knew I'd saved us both a nasty smash, but then the attitude kicked back in and he went back to his gangsta rap and dont give a shit mode, innit.

because I was doing a 180 and going back the way I came.

Nah, stopped after 90, he came shooting across the front of me over other side of the mini roundabout, I did the second 90 and followed him back down the road.

He looked sheepish for all of 1/2 a second, he knew I'd saved us both a nasty smash, but then the attitude kicked back in and he went back to his gangsta rap and dont give a shit mode, innit.

but you were planning on doing 360 if you were going to go all the way round.. 180 is straight on :scratch:

but you were planning on doing 360 if you were going to go all the way round.. 180 is straight on :scratch:

You only negotiate 180 of the roundabout though.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

if you turn around on a pivot point you turn 180 to back the way you came. if you're going around a roundabout you must travel the entire way round a circle thus 360 degrees.

I'm sticking with 180. It was a mini roundabout not a huge roundabout at motorway junction. Full lock turn and back the way I came, as close to a pivot as is possible, basically I had to stop half way through a U turn. The bit of circular paint on the road only sets out who had right of way (me).

Nope

His is **** of the century

Let's hope the 27 virgins he meets are raging homos who have been waiting to tear into some ass

Still a lot of World of Warcraft players out there...

Nope

His is **** of the century

Let's hope the 27 virgins he meets are raging homos who have been waiting to tear into some ass

Still a lot of World of Warcraft players out there...

I erm,

used to play that

The turbo-c**t who thought that women and children at a gig are viable targets in a phoney war over who's invisible man in the sky is better.

Very worried that if it happens to be a guy from near where I live (Oldham) then the whole place could erupt... we've had riots before over much less.

Nobess of the day: the charming young lady who hooshed into me from behind and knocked me off.

I was in a queue waiting to join a roundabout, had to stop at the line, and then I heard a CLUNK and the next thing I knew, I was thinking, "why is my bike on the the floor?" And when I hopped off, she there was front of her up nuzzling into my rear wheel. To be fair, she couldn't have been nicer about it all, apologising for England and saying how she wasn't looking. I was fine, and the bike seemed to be fine (apart from a scratch on the crash bars, which is kind of what there for anyway). Then some kind chap stopped to help me pick the bike up, and I rode off.