TT poss spoiler

goody

1st race, firstly gutted I'm not there this yr,as in watching not racing lol, but made up for Hickman and Harrison already stars in their own right,now I'm not a guy Martin fan but listening to him speak after I felt really sorry for him the face said it all,I am a Honda fan but looks like this is a massive f**k up and IMO they should pull out and call it a day for the sp

I wouldn't touch that Honda with a ten foot barge pole. Doubt Guy will either.

MotoGP bikes have front end issues, the WSBK SP2 looks iffy and on the road racing its downright lethal.

Then again their engines keep going pop in F1 and IndyCar so clearly across the board, Honda have engineering problems.

I was made up for Dean too, seems a decent lad I was hoping he was going to hold onto that lead.

Yea top lad.

Lives only a few mile from us.

Proper Bradford as they say. Dean has a severe case of verbal diarrhoea :lol:

Whenever you see him at Scarborough or wherever he's brilliant wi kids.

Great side car race, very close in parts especially for some of the spectators.....no comments on bloody women drivers please lads :lol:

Another good ride for hicky and made up for kneen,,,,r.i.p to the 3 that have given everything to the sport they and we all love

Hicky gotta be pleased with himself so far, the interview with his mum made me laff, as for Rutter and Paton what can ya say...a dream come true, a few yrs trying but a big :thumb:

Honda have announced they wont be taking part in the senior, no surprise there, im going Dunlop, hickman, hutchy but really hope hickman can get a win

TT is a great event and can't imagine the atmosphere if you went for a few days , but to watch on TV it's a little boring compared to GP etc.

TT is a great event and can't imagine the atmosphere if you went for a few days , but to watch on TV it's a little boring compared to GP etc.

I love the moto gp and the tv coverage is probably better but for me the tt and any road racing like Scarborough , southern 100, or any of the Irish road racing series is far from boring, don't get me the wrong the tv coverage ain't great but it still makes my heart pound and hairs on my neck stand up, each to their own I s,pose, if we all agreed with each other that would be boring :thumb: ,,,oh ye changed my mind about hutchy being on the podium in the senior

I love the moto gp and the tv coverage is probably better but for me the tt and any road racing like Scarborough , southern 100, or any of the Irish road racing series is far from boring, don't get me the wrong the tv coverage ain't great but it still makes my heart pound and hairs on my neck stand up, each to their own I s,pose, if we all agreed with each other that would be boring :thumb: ,,,oh ye changed my mind about hutchy being on the podium in the senior

Im on about the fact the TT is against the clock , it's not the same as em all starting on the grid and battling for the front on that first corner of a track , and all the overtakes etc, don't get me wrong I take my hat off to TT racers , it's just not as good to watch in my opinion .

TV wise the TT will never be as bigger spectacle purely as it's not mass starts.

I attend both real roads racing and short circuit and to be honest they both have differing experiences.

Scarborough and the NW etc are brilliant for the sheer thrill of being so close to the bikes etc.

But for pure build up and excitement levels you can't beat being Sat in a grandstand 10 mins before the motogp race is due to go.

The senior was a classic, some scary moments but made up for the top 3 , well deserved podiums , can't wait till next yr but at least we got the classic in August :thumb: