Nob of the Day.......

Tango

you been on the hooch again? or just drunk on pastys?

I've had a **** of a last 24hrs and an hour's sleep in the last 36 - hope that meets with your approval, not that I reckon it matters a jot.

you been on the hooch again? or just drunk on pastys?

I've had a **** of a last 24hrs and an hour's sleep in the last 36 - hope that meets with your approval, not that I reckon it matters a jot.

That rough, Maws. Hugs by return.

Hope you and the bike are ok @bonio

Yeah, I'm dandy. Went off and rode another 100 miles round Suffolk after that, so the bike can't be too bad either.

She "hooshed into [you] from behind" and "knocked [you] off"?

People pay money for that, I'm led to believe.

nuzzling into their rear too

Nobess of the day: the charming young lady who hooshed into me from behind and knocked me off.

I was in a queue waiting to join a roundabout, had to stop at the line, and then I heard a CLUNK and the next thing I knew, I was thinking, "why is my bike on the the floor?" And when I hopped off, she there was front of her up nuzzling into my rear wheel. To be fair, she couldn't have been nicer about it all, apologising for England and saying how she wasn't looking. I was fine, and the bike seemed to be fine (apart from a scratch on the crash bars, which is kind of what there for anyway). Then some kind chap stopped to help me pick the bike up, and I rode off.

Dozy bint, glad you're OK

"She wasn't looking"!........oh, that's OK then.....bit busy with her phone?.......boils my p*ss when people come out with lame excuses like this! No real harm done to you or the bike luckily......but it could have been a lot different....... :shock:

Nob of the day.... The herd of ladybirds that decided to hang around head height on a main road. Like being shot with lots of little red and black bullets. Probably those harlequin ladybirds, hopefully brexit will get rid of em.

I am going to throw one in... Fair weather commuters, for the last 9 weeks I have been commuting an hour or 2 each way mainly by bike... Other bikes around never much of an issue some you nod at daily each way, others some I creep passed some creep passed me gently.

Only one hoones it passed at speeds I am not prepared to play one or 2 I have enjoyed a little play until we reach traffic, all done with some degree of safety...

Until this week Tuesday on bike going up motorway, me mainly following flow of traffic unless traffic slowed to 60 or less then obvious gaps I would make gentle progress. Two bikes filter passed maybe doing 80-85... Weaving on through, I stopped filtering the cars where not being so helpful in the other bikes wake :?

The last 2 days for various reasons I have been in the car... A few bikes the same sort of thing on Motorway, on the way home I tend to take the A roads. 3 times tonight twice the day before... Look that bikes going for the overtake that ain't going to work not even a wave of thanks or acknowledgment for making space :x

Now if I wasn't a motorcyclist.... :tumble:

Nob of the week must be ME

Who thought wearing a black helmet, black jacket and black jeans in this weather would be a good idea?

Thankfuck my weekend gear is a little more sensible :lol:

I am going to nominate the bike (Africa twin type thing) who decided to overtake a car and bike just here, speed limit 40mph traffic was travelling well :thumb:

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@50.8117284,-1.5717036,3a,75y,18.99h,62.09t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1srS9b4P3UoHGWQ-VmDAMP7A!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Tip for you mate, no one cam round the corner today but one day you wont be lucky... Your high viz (it did look new and spangly, creases gave it away) is not body armour. Its just Yellow and ugly it does let you be see.

One day a car will come the other way and you just have to trust that in the couple of seconds available before impact you and oncoming car make the right decisions (or get lucky is more likely)....

Just made myself look a right cock.

Had to go into office to prepare for a work trip later in the week. Finished, packed up and jumped on the fz6. Stopped half way down the hill as realised i had forgotten to clip the straps on my backpack. Stepped off bike, bike rolls forward, bumps off side stand and heading straight towards a parked car. Pulled it over and 'rested' it on my leg, must have been at about 30deg angle, just filled with fuel so full weight lol.

Managed to bump it back upright but im now with the front wheel half a foot from this parked car, facing down a steep hill. Oh and all directly outside a lovely new outdoor drinking establishment full of people on the pop :oops:

I've had a **** of a last 24hrs and an hour's sleep in the last 36

if six had got the mod gig you'd have got a solid 8 hours sleep

He fooking wouldn't of , he'd of been lucky to get 20 mins

I've had a **** of a last 24hrs and an hour's sleep in the last 36

He fooking wouldn't of , he'd of been lucky to get 20 mins :D

Are you in maws wardrobe now :lol:

He fooking wouldn't of , he'd of been lucky to get 20 mins :D

Are you in maws wardrobe now :lol:

I went there once Stu , trust me it's a place I want to forget .

My nob of the day goes to the prick cyclist that ran in to the side of our car today!

Thought you said they were on a bicycle...

:tumble:

well technically once they did it they was on the floor!

• 2 weeks later...

On the way in this morning I was sat in a long queue heading towards a roundabout (in the car today, hence sat in the queue :roll: ). Not too much oncoming traffic, and a car pulls out from a house on the right to try and make someone let him in - probably been sat there a while, and sometimes its the only way.

Along comes someone in the opposite dirction in a massive Merc SUV jobbie, almost certainly on looking at his phone or something - fails to see the big car blocking his lane until right at the last moment, causing heavy braking, a swerve towards queuing traffic, and a knock into the car blocking his lane. Some dents and broken plastic bits from the blocking car, but the Merc appeared relatively undamaged when I passed. Just to be clear, it's a flat, open road with no excuse whatsoever for not seeing what's ahead, assuming you're actually looking forward and not down.

I have wondered whether they both deserve a nomination, but have decided it's just the Merc driver who was a nob.