CK Magma Tool Roll

Mawsley

Ladies and Gentlemen, please be upstanding for the CK Magma MA2718 tool roll.

1629546575_ScreenShot2017-06-14at11_48_02.png.113d86b492d5d0d7edea064911b26825.png

This was recommended by Dave Lambeth (rally and overland tour guru), and he's bob on with the advice. Clearly, this isn't the sort of thing you need for your garage or Sunday jaunts into the countryside. It's for people who need to be changing tyres and carrying out rolling fixes - that kind of stuff, as they trek on long-term travels. It's about the size of a sleeping mat - so more useful than a tool tube for quantity but less secure as it'll have to be strapped to the outside of the bike instead of mounted on it.

I paid £13.15 for mine from eBay, free delivery, but prices vary across shopping platforms.

Clearly, as I've not gone to Africa yet, this has been untested, but I'm chuffed with it at the moment and would buy another one - if I ever needed two tool rolls.