Mod Gig

Tango

Top man Bob. :thumb:

As I've said before, this is the best modded forum I've ever been on - relaxed, fair, and very good-humoured. It's no coincidence that it's pretty much the only forum I've frequented for some time now, and you should take your share of the [strikeout]credit[/strikeout] responsibility for that. :lol:

Naturally, I'm casting my vote for Six.

PS: Extensive grovelling for being a bit of a knob in the Election thread can be arranged at your convenience. :cheers:

Cheers Mark......It can be a bit of a juggling act sometimes, keeping things civil but not stifling the forum......but I always found it pretty easy because of the members on here, who more or less moderate themselves. Yep, I've been in some biker groups that were just unpleasant.......Funnily enough I was removed from a biker FB group just recently for calling someone an idiot, after he posted an extremely offensive racist meme..... seemed that in that group racism was acceptable, but calling someone out on it wasn't. .....no loss as far as I'm concerned..... :roll:

Yeah.......Our political positions may vary.......but there's one thing I think we can all agree on - things would be REALLY sh*t if we didn't have our bikes..... 8-) :cheers:

Keep up the good work chaps...... :cheers:

Anyway... back to reality for a mo...

[mention]Tango[/mention] - sorry you're giving up your cape and sceptre.

I'm assuming as a mod you have to read all our ramblings so thanks and sorry for all that! :lol:

It was pretty fun most of the time Fro.......The only time it became difficult was with a certain ex member, whose ramblings I really couldn't make head nor tail of...... :lol: :lol:

PS......why can't I get the red @ thingy to work?..... :lol:

He was a bit odd he Bob. :-D

The @ thing is temperamental on my phone. If I type "@username." then delete the full stop, a drop-down box appears and I can select the user.

There's probably better ways but it works for me!

The only time it became difficult was with a certain ex member, whose ramblings I really couldn't make head nor tail of...... :lol: :lol:

Oi!

1. There's an online translation via Google for all of my posts.

2. I've not been banned.

3. Yet.

The only time it became difficult was with a certain ex member, whose ramblings I really couldn't make head nor tail of...... :lol: :lol:

Oi!

1. There's an online translation via Google for all of my posts.

2. I've not been banned.

3. Yet.

@[mention]Mawsley[/mention] ......I usually use a babelfish for your ramblings mate.......but it exploded with "he who shall not be mentioned" ramblings!.... :lol: :lol:

The candidates should undertake a series of live-streamed challenges from an uncomfortable location, something where they eat bizarre foods that normal people would never touch. Which means putting them in Hull or Glasgow.

Please no one put Neil's name forward , we don't want the forum turning into a Rossi fan club ... and it's name being changed to the Blue Oyster forum :mrgreen:

:up: :up: :up: :up: :up:

Please no one put Neil's name forward , we don't want the forum turning into a Rossi fan club ... and it's name being changed to the Blue Oyster forum :mrgreen:

:up:

I think we all know the banned list would inevitably increase dramatically.....

And gay truckers joining en-masse to offer blowjobs!

We don't need no Leeds or Plastic Scousers running the forum.

Why? It can't be any worse than someone from Hull :scratch:

In a football sense it really can :lol:

For a shit team they are doing well :lol:

The candidates should undertake a series of live-streamed challenges from an uncomfortable location, something where they eat bizarre foods that normal people would never touch. Which means putting them in Hull or Glasgow.

Glasgow is not uncomfortable! I will admit though, you can get some pretty weird food around the city :roll: