Africa Twin

Mawsley

Just had this pop up on my t/l.

I really wanted to love this bike and was thrown when owners began complaining. It's nice to hear something positive, now I can go back to planning on adding a 3yr-old that's done no miles when someone's PCP is paid off. :D

https://youtu.be/MMyryeq8rZo

Very nice little video. I do like them too, surprisingly skinny for a heavy bike. I have a bit of a joke with my local dealer that if they can lower one a few inches I'd buy one... One day I reckon they might actually do it and I'll take them up on it!

They sound absolutely amazing with the Akrapovic or the Termignoni cans by the way...

Tubed tyres ... Why ?

Easier to fix a puncture in the middle of nowhere I guess.

Easier... Not as easy as plugging it , and let's face it it's never going to be in the middle of no where , unless some one from Hull buys one .

Off road wheels have adjustable spokes. The rims are not airtight, so can't take a tubeless tyre. Off road terrain, cuts are more likely than punctures, which can't be fixed with a plug.

They sound absolutely amazing with the Akrapovic or the Termignoni cans by the way...

I was stunned how good the OEM exhaust sounds, but I do like a loud exhaust :D

Not to keen on the standard one , but as I said before if they made one of these ..... :D

the sm is gorgeous I think id be in the market for one :thumb: