Lexmoto Indicators and dash not working

Guest OmenDamo

Go to solution Solved by RideWithStyles,

Hi, none of my 4 indicators are working. They are all stock no aftermarkets. Along with this the headlight works but the high beam light doesn't show on the dash even though it's on. The dash is working though because the neutral light pops on.

Any advice of where to start? I've tried wiggling the connectors on the handlebars with no result.

Thanks in advance.

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that it might not be the fuses, because in my experience Lexmoto are lazy sods and just have one (glass) fuse for the entire loom! :shock:

Could be that the high beam issue is unrelated, at least the neutral light working means that the dash hasn't died completely but it could still be that the one of the bulbs in it has gone.

On the indicators, I'd check two things; take a peep under the rear of the bike and see if the wires to the rear light and indicators are visible. I'd wager that the wires just run exposed through the tail rather than being inside of the bodywork, so it could be that something from the road has kicked up and damaged a wire, so if you can see them... check them. Also take a look where the wires are routed around the headstock, make sure nothing is worn or damaged. The routing of the wires on my Lexmoto left a lot to be desired, some of them were way too tight when the bars were at full lock on the left and they scraped on the bodywork as a result which led to some of them needing to be replaced.

• 6 years later...

Hi non of my indicators and hazard lights not working on my lexmoto monza 2018 I had just one indicator not working took it in to mechanic he put new indicator on but now non of them work any ideas as to what the problem is 

29 minutes ago, Emmy said:

Hi non of my indicators and hazard lights not working on my lexmoto monza 2018 I had just one indicator not working took it in to mechanic he put new indicator on but now non of them work any ideas as to what the problem is 

Your mechanic is sh*t

• Haha 4

• 1 year later...

Get a multimeter and check for continuity and ground on the circuits.

You have 3 things unknown here: is power getting there, is there a good ground, and has the dash shit out.

The third is confirmed by eliminating the first 2.  It's probably shit wiring or loose connections if it's not a fuse, it may be water ingress into the dash or a connector.

• Thanks 1