So, MOD2 on Friday. If I pass its between a CB650R or MT07. Help!

Motorbike related? Can't find what you're looking for below? Then post here!!
User avatar
JRH
The Hoggfather!
Posts: 4519
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:10 am
Gender: Male
Bike(s): Bandit1250
Location: Warwickshire
Challenge score: 250
Has liked: 841 times
Been liked: 990 times

Re: So, MOD2 on Friday. If I pass its between a CB650R or MT07. Help!

Post by JRH » Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:14 am

Congrats @tomAJ91
Current Bandit 1250 :D
Previous GP125 GSX250 GT750(had 2) GPX750



2020 challenge 100


Pubs 6 / 10
Churches 10 / 10
West Midlands 2 / 12
South Wales 1 / 12
Hoggs Bonus 1 / 15



Up to 25% off insurance Click here for more info

User avatar
TomAJ91
Posts: 40
Joined: Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:42 pm
Bike(s): Honda CB125R.
Location: Aylesbury.
Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 22 times

Re: So, MOD2 on Friday. If I pass its between a CB650R or MT07. Help!

Post by TomAJ91 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:47 pm

Thanks guys!! :-)

Bungleaio
Posts: 265
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:43 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): Z1000SX
Location: Leicester
Has liked: 108 times
Been liked: 115 times

Re: So, MOD2 on Friday. If I pass its between a CB650R or MT07. Help!

Post by Bungleaio » Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:01 pm

TomAJ91 wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:24 pm
Bungleaio wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:56 pm
@TomAJ91 How did you get on?
I passsed!!! :-)
Congratulations, it's the best feeling. Now down to the important decision CB6650R or MT07?
You can't beat a nice bit of faff

User avatar
TomAJ91
Posts: 40
Joined: Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:42 pm
Bike(s): Honda CB125R.
Location: Aylesbury.
Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 22 times

Re: So, MOD2 on Friday. If I pass its between a CB650R or MT07. Help!

Post by TomAJ91 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:57 pm

Bungleaio wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:01 pm
TomAJ91 wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:24 pm
Bungleaio wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:56 pm
@TomAJ91 How did you get on?
I passsed!!! :-)
Congratulations, it's the best feeling. Now down to the important decision CB6650R or MT07?
[/q@TomAJ91[/men@TomAJ91

I ordered my MT07 on Saturday, bang for buck is was unbeatable. Just wondering if I should have the baffles out on collection.

Bungleaio
Posts: 265
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:43 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): Z1000SX
Location: Leicester
Has liked: 108 times
Been liked: 115 times

Re: So, MOD2 on Friday. If I pass its between a CB650R or MT07. Help!

Post by Bungleaio » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:30 pm

Are you having the akra exhaust fitted too? I'd leave the baffles in then take them out yourself, at least you'll know how to put them back in of its too loud.

I'm sure you'll enjoy the mt07, I did.
You can't beat a nice bit of faff

User avatar
TomAJ91
Posts: 40
Joined: Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:42 pm
Bike(s): Honda CB125R.
Location: Aylesbury.
Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 22 times

Re: So, MOD2 on Friday. If I pass its between a CB650R or MT07. Help!

Post by TomAJ91 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:42 pm

Bungleaio wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:30 pm
Are you having the akra exhaust fitted too? I'd leave the baffles in then take them out yourself, at least you'll know how to put them back in of its too loud.

I'm sure you'll enjoy the mt07, I did.
Yeah man, part of the deal. Akrapovic Carbon full system.. it'll sound juicy.

elizabethf
Posts: 641
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:08 pm
Gender: Female
Bike(s): Yamaha MT 07
Location: Lincolnshire
Has liked: 184 times
Been liked: 441 times

Re: So, MOD2 on Friday. If I pass its between a CB650R or MT07. Help!

Post by elizabethf » Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:51 pm

skyrider wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:47 am
elizabethf wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:13 am
The MT 07 is a great starter bike.

It feels safe when your fresh out of the test centre without being too boring.

I wrote a review on mine in the reviews section which is from the point of view of someone who is newish to biking.

That said the CB looks amazing and I imagine would cater to more abilities than the MT07 - i can see why people would get bored of the 07 after riding it for a while.
you are not falling out with it allready elizabeth are you :?:
Noooo not falling out, i still enjoy every ride, but sometimes i wonder if id enjoy the 09 even more...

Not looking to upgrade yet!

User avatar
Ricky
Posts: 2998
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:53 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): MT-07
Location: Southport
Has liked: 83 times
Been liked: 79 times

Re: So, MOD2 on Friday. If I pass its between a CB650R or MT07. Help!

Post by Ricky » Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:47 am

elizabethf wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:51 pm
skyrider wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:47 am
elizabethf wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:13 am
The MT 07 is a great starter bike.

It feels safe when your fresh out of the test centre without being too boring.

I wrote a review on mine in the reviews section which is from the point of view of someone who is newish to biking.

That said the CB looks amazing and I imagine would cater to more abilities than the MT07 - i can see why people would get bored of the 07 after riding it for a while.
you are not falling out with it allready elizabeth are you :?:
Noooo not falling out, i still enjoy every ride, but sometimes i wonder if id enjoy the 09 even more...

Not looking to upgrade yet!
You will definitely enjoy the 09 more :lol:
Live forever or die trying.

RAYK47
Posts: 157
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:37 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): Triumph Street Triple R
Location: North Herts
Has liked: 28 times
Been liked: 61 times

Re: So, MOD2 on Friday. If I pass its between a CB650R or MT07. Help!

Post by RAYK47 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:09 am

Congratulations @tomaj91

When do you pick her up. I was in Woburn triumph on Saturday and someone was picking up his Daytona. The smile on his face was amazing.

Return to “Motorbike Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], DotNetDotCom.org [Bot], Old-codger, Yandex [Bot] and 4 guests