FOR SALE: Triumph T100 / Royal Enfield 350cc BULLET

Hi all, new to the forum so hopefully this is the right place to post. My brother and I are taking care of our deceased father's estate - he was a keen motorcyclist and left behind a couple of fairly significant projects when he died. We have a 1951(?) Triumph T100 and a 1955(?) Royal Enfield 350cc Bullet. Both are, unfortunately, in parts; some parts are in better condition than others. We don't have a full list of parts, but from what we can tell, although the parts are jumbled together across his garage and shed, they appear more or less all there. Neither my brother or I have the time or knowledge to take on these significant projects ourselves, but we are hoping to find someone who will be able to get much more joy out of taking these on and perhaps restoring them to full working order, for a fair price. We would be very happy for people to come and look them over, which may be no easy task given the jumbling, and to try and answer any questions (we want to stress again that we know very little about them, or how complete they are, so recognise that there's a bit of a risk here). The bikes are in the central Wiltshire area. Many thanks in advance for any interest.